Friday, March 28, 2008

MSN is the greatest invention!

With MSN I can chat every day with my seldom-seen cousin, Sherman!

Sherman is my uncle's (my father's younger brother) only daughter. My uncle looks up to my Dad in life quite often (this' a long story). Therefore, you may realize her name sounds similar to mine in pronunciation. haha, just kidding, it's only by coincidence. She's studying F.4. The common topic we usually share is MUSIC because she plays violin, an instrument which I wanted to learn for a long time.

These few days we can communicating about her attending a music camp in July. She's looking for financial support for the forth day (costing her $200). I gave her a reply right away after seeing her fund-raising message. But then, she told me today that her mum does not feel comfortable to have her absence at home for too long... so, the fourth day is canceled. I asked how she felt... she did not say much. I somewhat synchronized with what she felt at that moment... letting me think of my mum... Well, one more similarity... hehe, kidding again.

Anyways, I like this cousin a lot because... I don't know... I think she's quite like me in personality and favorites. It's a pity that I don't see her much as she lives on the HK Island... and basically I'm too engaged with my personal life... However, I don't want to project too many my own feelings onto her when I get to know her more. Pray that I can have an objective mind and caring heart whenever I listen to this youthful, blooming and talented girl.

1 comment:

Sherman the Unicorn said...

Hello, my dear sister
I'd be grateful if I can teach you to play the violin